Google ads

Saturday 21 June 2014

Adokiye Offers Boko Haram Her Virginity In Exchange For Chibok Abducted Girls

Imo State Peace Ambassador and pop singer,
Adokiye has never ceased to be a surprise
package.
She astounded her fans recently when she
revealed that she is a virgin . And that whoever
wants her virginity should be prepared to buy
her mother the private jet she long promised
her.
But now it seems Adokiye is ready to give her
coveted virginity for free, to members of the
dreaded Boko Haram if they are ready to
release the abducted Chibok girls in exchange.
Adokiye told Vanguard:
“ This is 11 pm in the night and do you know
what I am thinking about ? Those little girls,
where they are and what could be happening to
them. It is just unfair. They are too young. I
wish I could offer myself in exchange, ”
Vanguard reports that when she was reminded
that the girls could be making out time as sex
slaves, the singer/actress retorted :
“ They are between 12 and 15 year old girls for
Christ sake . I am older and more experienced .
Even if 10 to12 men have to take me every
night, I don ’ t care . Just release these girls and
let them go back to their parents.”

No comments: