Google ads

Sunday 12 April 2015

Cossy Orjiakor — No Breastfeeding For My Kids



The nollywood Diva who does not seem to shy
away from the media storm has made yet
another eyebrow raising confession.

The Nollywood diva, singer and bosom -toting
cossy orjiakor, is sure going to make her long list
of suitors and and men thinking to marry her
have a quick rethink about whats in stock for him
and possible their unborn children.
Cossy orjiakor who took to her her Facebook
page to disclose to her fans some troubling
decisions .in the write up she said to her fans
how much she cherishes her bosom by heaping
praises on God for bestowing her with such gift
of life. “ I am so grateful to God for this lovely
bosom .
Though sometimes they are such a burden. The
load gets big but I love them” Cossy said
This might not be the first time that celebrities
come about to make different statement and
then turn out to go back on their word but for
cossy orjiakor it's well known that her
humongous endowment has become such a
legend, that both men and women cannot help
themselves to it but to admire it on different
levels, Though many may find her repulsive but it
doesn't seem to take any hair off her skin as she
continues to flaunt her bosom and also make
funny remarks some occasions when the
opportunity readily presents itself .
So guys this is what cossy orjiakor has in stock
for you and your unborn children
Even in the space of ten years my bosom are
still going to be firm and also looking good
because I will use sucker to pull the Bosom milk
for my kids. i have decided that there will be No
direct sucking for them. No Bosom feeding” she
quips.
she then went on to add a line that must have
got some guys day-dreaming “OMG My bosom
fell out again yesterday at TBS. I was so shy of
myself as a guy helped package it for me

No comments: