Google ads

Monday 9 March 2015

How Many Guys Still Does This?

When i was in Ss1, i bought a poster-colour
(thats what we use for our fine-art practicals
then) from an igbo boy, but on getting home i
discovered that it has gotten spoilt.

So i quickly returned it back to the seller, but he said he is
not taking it from me. We argued about it for
quite sometime, forwhere he nor gree.

I Got angry! I destroyed the poster-color and threw it
to his face, but the dude was like "I don't give a
poo! Just get outta my shop lemme continue my
biz." I went home that day boiling in anger.
Guess who was at loss?? Me.

There are also times i buy maybe food items
(anything eatable) or other stuffs and if i detect
inferiority in them, i return them, but if the
seller refuses to take it, it's either i destroy that
thing and splash it on his/her store or i simply
take it home to get rid of it.

But now have gotten wise and saw that my past
actions where Childish, so i no longer does such
foolish acts.

SO THE QUESTION IS : Who still does this?? And
also share your experiences on such occassions.
Oya lets keep the ball rolling

(culled from nairaland) 

No comments: