Google ads

Monday 9 March 2015

Wizkid Has Never Been My Friend – Skales

It’s sad to hear Skales say such, after all the two
have been through in recent years.
In a recent interview, Skales revealed his present
relationship status with Wizkid.

You would remember that Skales called out
Wizkid on Twitter for not supporting him; Wizkid
replied instantly by cursing out the “Je Kan Mo”
crooner.

Read excerpts from the interview below: –

Reports have it that Wizkid and Skales were at
an event together before dissing each other.
On what happened after the two met at an event

“The truth is, we were not really together, we were
just at the same venue at the same event that’s all,
and really, whatever needs to be said now has
already been said on twitter so you can pick
everything there, right now I’ve put the whole
episode behind me. I just want people to focus
more on my music, it’s life human beings must
always fallout.”

On the kind of relationship he have with Wizkid

“We were just there, we were cool. For me it was
just about making music, that’s what brought us
together in the first place, it’s not like we are from
the same family, so let’s just focus on the music
which was what I did, if I had something on my
mind I always say it out.”

On when they fall out

“We never really fell out, the relationship we had
has always been about music, it’s not like we are
brothers, we are not from the same family like I
said, it was just business and music, so we were
cool, and even till now we are still cool, I have no
bad blood against him, I just want to face my
music right now, I’m about to drop my album and
that’s all that matters to me right now”

On how long he has been getting Wizzy to work
with him

“For as long as every other person has been trying
I guess (laughs), we know that he’s a busy person
and I’m a busy person too, I’m doing my own thing
too. The truth is, I really don’t want to talk about
it”

On if he will be working with Wizkid

“I don’t know, fingers crossed”

No comments: